Tradition needs sustainability
Since 1909 the traditional hotel has been led and owned by the family Moosleitner and Niederbuchner.
Already mentioned in the 13. century as “Tafernschänke Furtmaut” on the trading road between Salzburg and Munich, this hotel managed to keep it’s personality.
- We mainly use regional food, bought fresh every day and carefully processed.
- For breakfast there is honey from our neighbors, homemade jams and eggs from the chickens of the organic farmer behind the hotel.
- We purchase dairy products from Berchtesgadener Land, meat from Chiemgau and Salzburger Land.
- Beers from the breweries in the nearby Schönram and Teisendorf, mineral water from Adelholzen.
- The sun supplies us with electricity and heat via the roofs, a combined heat and power plant and waste heat support it.
- Free rental bikes and electric cars in the hotel fleet and 8 charging stations for electric cars ensure emission-free mobility.